Hestevard Exagus ADVANCED 1kg
Exagus ADVANCED gastric support formula to assist with maintaining optimum gut function and health.
This mineral feed for horses supports normal digestive tract function and is:
- Suitable for all horses & foals
- Ideal for horses during intense training, competition or rehabilitation
- Promotes healthy digestion & absorption of nutrients in feed
- Suitable for short & long term use
- Competition Safe (UK)
- Squamous & Glandular Gastric support
Exagus ADVANCED contains:
- Calcium Carbonate & Magnesium Hydroxide - alkaline buffers to support the elevation of gastric PH.
- Pectizone® - a scientific blend of Pectin, Lecithin and Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) prebiotics. Pectin acts with lecithin to form a hydrophobic barrier on the gastric mucosal membranes, assisting in reducing the impact of gastric acid in the glandular section of the horses stomach. FOS assists with stimulating good bacteria and supporting intestinal efficiency.
- Dried Algae (Laminaria) forms a gelatinous barrier to reduce the impact of acidic stomach contents on the non-glandular section of the stomach.
- Amino Acid - Glutamine Peptides is a bonded and highly absorbable amino acid which aids the production of intestinal epithelial cells, supports optimal intestinal performance and is essential in the repair and production of epithelial cells.
- Amino Acid - Threonine aids intestinal mucin synthesis and gut barrier function.
FREE FROM NATURALLY OCCURRING PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES (September 2022)
1kg provides up to 20 days supply at the feed rate of 25g
Pouch - 1kg - up to 20 days supply
Extruded Full Fat Soya, Calcium Carbonate, Pectizone® (proprietary blend of Fructooligosaccharides, Pectin and Lecithin), Magnesium Hydroxide, Dried Algae (Laminaria), Glutamine Peptides, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Additives per 100g
Binders-Kaolin (E559) 15,000mg
Instructions for proper use
Horses in times of challenge 50g twice daily.
Horses for maintenance 25g twice daily.
Ponies/Foals 25g twice daily as required.
1 level scoop (included) = approx 25g.